This multi-agency research group was set up at Playfield Institute in 2007, and is chaired by Dr Julia Neufeind.
To promote and support research relating to the emotional wellbeing of children and young people. This group forms one of a range of research 'thematic' groups across Fife, managed overall by NHS Fife Research and Development Department.
• Feel inspired about research
• Collaborate on research work
• Translate research into practice
• Share new research ideas/determine research needs
• Share issues about research methodology
• Share research findings
• Consider long term research plans
Meetings are held every two months. A programme of speakers and topics is planned in advance.
For more information, please E-mail Julia at Julia.Neufeind@nhs.net.